The key to winning the media and public over is by being authentic and credible with your story - whether it’s managing a sensitive issue or generating empathy among media for your cause.
Our team comprises former journalists, ministerial press secretaries and communications managers for large private organisations and small NGOs. Our speciality is successfully managing the reputations of organisations when the stakes are high.
IN THE KNOW
Our team comprises some of New Zealand’s most adept media practitioners, having managed public profiles for public and private sector organisations, large and small. Whether its management of a sensitive issue or generating empathy among media for your cause, we have all the tools of the trade to present your case forcefully.
We have developed media plans, built and maintained fully-serviced press office functions for clients.
- Developing internal guidelines and protocols for handling media
- Executive and staff media training
- Crafting and drafting all content such as press releases, speeches, op-eds, newsletters and blogs
- Preparing financial and statutory reports
- Establishing and maintaining news centres on websites
- Handling all media relations (reactive and proactive) on behalf of clients
- Developing tailored messaging and talking points
- Media monitoring and analysis to provide insights into campaign success and public perceptions
Our team have spent their careers building and maintaining relationships with the influencers in today's evolving mainstream and specialist media landscape.
We know journalists, newsrooms and the stories they want to hear. As in our relationship with clients, our relationship with media is built on trust, accuracy, respect and responsiveness.