25 years of political savvy is at your service. BlacklandPR specialises in designing lobbying strategies. We know the workings of Parliament, the MPs and staff, and the officials across government.
Your story is most believable when it comes from you. We devise the solution to achieving your goal, and help you work out what to say, who to tell, and when to say it.
We are known for extraordinarily astute, novel and successful strategies.
We have worked alongside and with Prime Ministers, Ministers, MPs and Government departments. We know what makes them tick.
We have an extremely high success rate. The government relations work of Director Mark Blackham has earned or saved clients over $100m.
- Won government funding for Opdivo, the first immuno oncology treatment for advanced melanoma
- Changed laws to free up operations of credit unions
- Adjustments to Kiwisaver
- Helped save the NZ Greyhound industry
- Stopped forced local authority amalgamation
- Changed telecommunication legislation to the advantage of Vodafone
- Stopped laws planned to make private companies publish their accounts
- Helped sell Air New Zealand to the Government
- Won government funding of Gardasil HPV vaccine
- Won government funding of Herceptin breast cancer treatment
- Won government funding of Glivec leukaemia treatment
- Changed the Weights and Measures legislation for Cadbury
- Changed the funding system to the advantage of General Practitioners